GIVE ME A TITLE IN MY ASKBOX
- QUEEN/KING OF _____???
- PRINCESS/PRINCE OF _____???
- EMPRESS/EMPEROR OF _____???
- HEIR TO _____???
- GOD/GODDESS OF _____???
- OVERLORD OF _____???
- GUARDIAN/PROTECTOR OF ____???
- THE PATRON SAINT OF ____???
- MASTER/MISTRESS OF ____???
do people really still say me gusta
im pretty sure every single spanish speaking person does
kidswap: the next generation
man you guys gotta hurry it up and get some more interesting outfits already
So one time my dad bought a skeleton for Halloween, and one day he decided to place it in the kitchen to scare me and it went too far…
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
things we NEED in the next animal crossing game:
- more storage space
- more pattern space
- a choice where villagers put their houses
- being able to talk to other players via the mic
- allowing more than 3 people into your town at one time
- being able to choose different skin colours
- different body types would be cool too
- LESS SEA BASS